If you only knew...

Ted, me and Mica before homecomming.

Ted was actually Mica's date...I went solo after being dumped by Ted's older brother a week prior to the dance.


Ted and I before Prom.

Ted and I went to prom as friends. I had no one to go with and so he said he would. He was and hour late picking me up because he was fishing with his soon to be Best Man, so we missed our limo. To add to the evening, the strap broke on my dress and I stepped on the tule that lined the underneath of my dress and ripped it out in the bathroom. Then he got lost on the way to the dance from dinner, and once we hit after prom we weren't seen together again.

Ted and I at our wedding.

Something crazy must have changed and now Ted and I are married. Happier than ever, but how we came this far still baffles me.

No comments: